I love this chicken dish – it is so Mediterranean and brings back wonderful memories of days spent in Greece, where one meal seems to slowly move into the next almost without notice. There are two keys to this dish: one is the marinade combination, and the second is...
Archive for month: March, 2017
This is one of those rustic, simple, delicious dishes made for sharing. Served with Parmesan, ciabatta or Tuscan bread and a red like a Sangiovese, you have a dish made in heaven! This recipe will serve 4-6 and you need to allow around 1 hour 20 minutes cooking time....
Welcome to my love affair with the food, wine, history and culture of the Mediterranean, past and present. Here you will find not only recipes, drinks and fabulous products, but the history of the food and culture of the Mediterranean.
My purpose is to get you to explore and experience new tastes and along the way to immerse yourself in the wonderful history of this diverse and wonderful region – from Venice to Istanbul, Rome to Dubrovnik, Athens to Crete and all places in between and in the surrounds. Be prepared to be surprised, delighted and enthralled as you take this trip with me.
- The Flanders Panel by Arturo Perez-Reverte
- A wonderful Greek chicken dish to share – Kotopoulo Tiganito
- Pollo Al Sugo Con I ‘Rocchini’ – A wonderful dish from Pisa
- Barcos Rabelos – the symbol of port wine in Porto
- A miraculous potion containing dried wine lees…..
- The Most Expensive Bottle of Wine Ever Broken??
- Pacharán – the sloe liqueur from Navarra
- Sidra – apple cider from Asturias, Spain
Support Med Meanderings
- Art & Music
- Book Reviews
- Daily Meanderings
- Did You Know?
- Herb & Spices
- Product Reviews
- Wine & Food