I found this recipe in the October 2013 Feast Magazine and it has become a go-to dish for me – so simple but so incredibly tasty and refreshing. Perfect for a light mezze or tapas style lunch or brunch. This will serve 6. Pea, Mint & Feta Crostini...
Archive for category: Breads
I love making my own focaccia – there is something very therapeutic about making and shaping the dough. Here is a recipe for lemon focaccia which goes beautifully with fish but is equally delicious with a dollop of yoghurt or sour cream as a treat. It is also perfect...
While this wonderful Italian brioche may seem like a lot of work (and I generally start it the day before I want to serve it), it is well worth the effort and makes for an outstanding dessert or a special afternoon tea/picnic treat. Please do give it a...
Welcome to my love affair with the food, wine, history and culture of the Mediterranean, past and present. Here you will find not only recipes, drinks and fabulous products, but the history of the food and culture of the Mediterranean.
My purpose is to get you to explore and experience new tastes and along the way to immerse yourself in the wonderful history of this diverse and wonderful region – from Venice to Istanbul, Rome to Dubrovnik, Athens to Crete and all places in between and in the surrounds. Be prepared to be surprised, delighted and enthralled as you take this trip with me.
- For Love of Yourself – a poem by Charlie Chaplin
- A return to your childhood is good for the soul
- Paklenica National Park, Croatia – rock-climbers paradise
- A perfect flourless dense tart cake with caramelised slices of lime
- A wonderful Greek chicken dish to share – Kotopoulo Tiganito
- A perfect Pea, Mint & Feta Crostini
- Spanish Cooking by Miguel Maestre
- Risnjak National Park, Croatia
Support Med Meanderings
- Art & Music
- Book Reviews
- Daily Meanderings
- Did You Know?
- Herb & Spices
- Product Reviews
- Wine & Food