Here is a recipe for the chocolate lovers out there – a superb French inspired Chocolate Cherry Tart which is sure to be an absolute hit with family and friends. Warning – this is a little bit of ‘death by chocolate’ so be prepared!! I have made this...
Archive for category: Tarts
There is something perfect about little grape tomatoes – they always look so delicious and turn an ordinary salad into something quite extraordinary. I always have plenty growing in my garden!. Their colour too just represents summer and this tart is the perfect summer dish to share, albeit...
Welcome to my love affair with the food, wine, history and culture of the Mediterranean, past and present. Here you will find not only recipes, drinks and fabulous products, but the history of the food and culture of the Mediterranean.
My purpose is to get you to explore and experience new tastes and along the way to immerse yourself in the wonderful history of this diverse and wonderful region – from Venice to Istanbul, Rome to Dubrovnik, Athens to Crete and all places in between and in the surrounds. Be prepared to be surprised, delighted and enthralled as you take this trip with me.
- A wonderful Greek chicken dish to share – Kotopoulo Tiganito
- Pollo Al Sugo Con I ‘Rocchini’ – A wonderful dish from Pisa
- Barcos Rabelos – the symbol of port wine in Porto
- A miraculous potion containing dried wine lees…..
- The Most Expensive Bottle of Wine Ever Broken??
- Pacharán – the sloe liqueur from Navarra
- Sidra – apple cider from Asturias, Spain
- Paolo Uccello’s Clock
Support Med Meanderings
- Art & Music
- Book Reviews
- Daily Meanderings
- Did You Know?
- Herb & Spices
- Product Reviews
- Wine & Food