I love this chicken dish – it is so Mediterranean and brings back wonderful memories of days spent in Greece, where one meal seems to slowly move into the next almost without notice. There are two keys to this dish: one is the marinade combination, and the second is...
Archive for category: Greece
I love this light and fresh mousse from Belinda Harvey from her cookbook Roast Lamb in the Olive Groves, a review of which I will put on the blog shortly. This is a garlic-free tzatziki transformed into a mousse, but you can add a little garlic to it if you...
Welcome to my love affair with the food, wine, history and culture of the Mediterranean, past and present. Here you will find not only recipes, drinks and fabulous products, but the history of the food and culture of the Mediterranean.
My purpose is to get you to explore and experience new tastes and along the way to immerse yourself in the wonderful history of this diverse and wonderful region – from Venice to Istanbul, Rome to Dubrovnik, Athens to Crete and all places in between and in the surrounds. Be prepared to be surprised, delighted and enthralled as you take this trip with me.
- For Love of Yourself – a poem by Charlie Chaplin
- A return to your childhood is good for the soul
- Paklenica National Park, Croatia – rock-climbers paradise
- A perfect flourless dense tart cake with caramelised slices of lime
- A wonderful Greek chicken dish to share – Kotopoulo Tiganito
- A perfect Pea, Mint & Feta Crostini
- Spanish Cooking by Miguel Maestre
- Risnjak National Park, Croatia
Support Med Meanderings
- Art & Music
- Book Reviews
- Daily Meanderings
- Did You Know?
- Herb & Spices
- Product Reviews
- Wine & Food