I know I have shared this dish with you before but as I will be including in my Christmas festivities, I thought I would share it with you again. This is a wonderful dish to serve as either an entrée or as part of a mezze. You could serve...
Archive for category: Christmas
If there is one food that represents summer and the Mediterranean it must be the tomato and as such it always is a key item on Christmas day, especially in the form of these fritters. Whilst I love a tomato, basil and mozzarella salad, when you have some very...
Welcome to my love affair with the food, wine, history and culture of the Mediterranean, past and present. Here you will find not only recipes, drinks and fabulous products, but the history of the food and culture of the Mediterranean.
My purpose is to get you to explore and experience new tastes and along the way to immerse yourself in the wonderful history of this diverse and wonderful region – from Venice to Istanbul, Rome to Dubrovnik, Athens to Crete and all places in between and in the surrounds. Be prepared to be surprised, delighted and enthralled as you take this trip with me.
- The Most Expensive Bottle of Wine Ever Broken??
- The Leaf
- Paklenica National Park, Croatia – rock-climbers paradise
- A wonderful Greek chicken dish to share – Kotopoulo Tiganito
- Risnjak National Park, Croatia
- The Siege – Arturo Perez-Reverte
- The architecturally beautiful dovecotes of Tínos
- Coniglio in agrodolce – Sweet & Sour Braised Rabbit
Support Med Meanderings
- Art & Music
- Book Reviews
- Daily Meanderings
- Did You Know?
- Herb & Spices
- Product Reviews
- Wine & Food